Tuesday, February 03, 2009


No, our home was not broken into.
I was enjoying the peace and quite in the kitchen,
cleaning up dinner with my sweet husband.
HMMMM.....
it has been REALLY quiet for a while, meaning Armani hasn't come in screaming for one reason or another, he hasn't asked us to come play with him, etc...
the Husband went to check on him and found that the "little RAT", and I mean that with all the love in my heart, had DESTROYED every corner of his room.
Lovely.
Just lovely.


p.s. notice his outfit? he will not wear anything else. If I can somehow bribe him to wear other clothes when we leave the house, you will find these clothes underneath. Not to mention they are from last summer so they are a bit too small. Oh, the joys of a two year old! I do love however that he has an opinion, even if it is not mine...

1 comment:

McGuire's said...

Oh i'm so glad Halle is not the only child that can destroy a house in minutes! It's unbelievable!