Sunday, October 26, 2008

The Beginning

So, here I am. I am attempting to be a blogger. I will do my best to keep it updated. I don't know if anyone will even want to read this, well maybe one person will, at least once a week...that would be you Beka, so you better!

I have a child who is full of LIFE and so I have some great material to write about, at least I think it's great material.


I have a husband who is BUSY and creative and always coming up with great ideas for all sorts of things. You will most likely hear about him in this here blog.


I have a dog, Gwen, she is an English Bulldog. My neighbor said, "She is a whole lot of woman!" oh how true that statement is.



I am Armani's mom or LOVEY as he sometimes calls me (because that is what I call him), I am Gwen's mom too, says Armani. I am Giovanni's wife and assistant and secretary, etc... That is me and what occupies pretty much ALL of my time.

I have a wonderful, exciting, and very busy life. And if you want you can read all about it right here on my new and fabulous (hopefully I can make it more fabulous as I learn all the tricks) blog.

7 comments:

Jessica said...

Steph! I am so happy I can't stop smiling! You are so creative, an amazing cook, talented photography and wonderful wife and mother. I know you will post great things that will help and entertain me! Thanks for starting a blog and I love you!

Chris and LeeAnna Marlais said...

cute blog, steph. If you don't mind, I'll put a link to your blog from mine. Armani is such a cutie!

Traci said...

Love, love, love it! Already you are way cooler than me! I love the signature at the bottom! Really, love the photos, the writing, the feel. You are awesome, GJ and Armani are so lucky to have you!

McGuire's said...

Yippie!!! i'm so excited for this day! now we've all joined and can keep up with eachother's doings! i'm looking foward to your posts!

Chelsea Anne said...

Wahoo!

One Question: If you are Gwen's mom, then who's the dad? Carl or GJ?

Kim said...

yeah! i will read your if you read mine so we can both feel special. just kidding. I'm excited for you to join the blogging world!

Bekah said...

I have been holding out for this moment for so long! Welcome to the blogging world!