Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Activities of Halloween

So Halloween does not top my list of favorite holidays, is does however kick off the holiday season, which is my favorite. I consider November 1st through December 25th a great big holiday. Birthdays, including MINE, Thanksgiving, Holiday Parties, Driving around to see the lights, Christmas shopping, Christmas Eve festivities and of course, Christmas Day. All of this excitement and anticipation tends to leave me slightly depressed on the 26th. Anyway I am going to make the most of this season, and it got a great start with a fun Halloween.

We went to Cornbellys, or is it Cornbellies, I'm not sure, at Thanksgiving Point, it was my first time, I had no idea how much went into that place. Armani had a great time and he found his way to a carriage with some women, he told me he was just having a rest, as he ate some of the lady's popcorn...oh that child!

Armani MILKING a cow. Armani with a CHEESY smile.



Here are Jessica and Chelsea having a good old TETHER BALL match, the activity of choice in elementary school! I'm not some who won...?



We also we to Gardner's Village. It was fun and very Halloweenish. Armani LOVED the tractor rode with the Witch. She really got into her character, I was impressed. Surprise, surprise, Armani would not look at me for the picture when I really needed him to, it always seems to happen that way.