Tuesday, November 04, 2008

"HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!"

This is what Armani says whenever he sees anything Halloween.

We had fun. The plan was for Armani to be a tooth, me a tooth fairy and giovanni a dentist. Come the 31st I had no costumes and Armani did not want to be a tooth anymore. Gabrielle went along with me to the costume store, something you should not do the day of. I would rather dress up than not, so Armani was Superman, he found a superman trick-or-treat bucket and had to have it and the night before my neighbor brought me over her little boys Superman costume! I was a pig in a 4XL pink tee and giovanni was a redneck.


My handsome little black-haired Superman, he just woke up so he is a little dazed.


The TRIO.


Armani did the Rock Canyon school Halloween parade with Grandma Ju-ju-bee. They were "NEARDS".


At Trunck-or-treat we saw LeeAnna and Chris and Jane. I was trying to get Armani to give Jane a little smooch, she was playing hard to get! Maybe Armani's manly muscles made her a little nervous, or his stunning blue eyes...

Close but not quite.


A hand on her back was as far as he got.


To sum up the day, we had loads of sugar. Provo Bakery donuts, glazed PLUS chocolate frosting, absolutely delicious. Candy, candy and some more candy, in fact new candy I had never tried, Reeses crunch stick things - tasty little things. Breanna's sugar cookies, about three. Some more donuts just because they were there. And more candy.



Happy Halloween!

4 comments:

Traci said...

Oh that kid, he is delicious! I know you usually are more creative than "Superman" for things like this, but he is a perfect Superman! And GJ looked appropriately gross and you beautiful as always!

Megano said...

Oh, you guys look super cute!!! I wanted to see your costumes. Although you weren't able to be your original tooth, dentist, and fairy (ha that sounds funny)... I think you all turned out way cute!!! Well done!

Kim said...

Oh I love the costumes! Are his booties on the wrong feet? haha It looks like you had a fabulous Halloween since it involved lots of candy!

Chris and LeeAnna Marlais said...

Cute pictures. It's so funny how Jane always denies Armani when he tries to hug her. We've trained her well and hopefully she will deny all physical contact with boys until she is 21!