Thursday, November 06, 2008


So, I know way past the holiday of TRICKS and TREATS
but for journal-ing purposes
(my sister-in-law tells me I can get a bound book at the end of the year of my posts...)
I will share the last bit of our Halloween holiday
and then move on to bigger and better things.
We had a SPOOKTASTIC dinner.
Someday Armani will get more excited about it,
but I really do it because I like to.

This was the appetizer sampler.


This is the dinner menu. I won't tell you what is really was,
I will just let your imaginations wonder...


We had dessert too, Witch hats with frozen cow milk. Yummy!

Alright.
I am done now.
That is the END of Halloween until next year!


3 comments:

Bekah said...

You're so creative! I bet that dinner was fabulous!

Traci said...

So cute, I loved the little signs, I think I'll have to do that next year, you are awesome!

Kim said...

Fun! You always do the cutest things. Hopefully one day, we'll be able to spend another halloween together!