Thursday, November 06, 2008

TAGGED

I was tagged, as it is called, by my delightful friend Jessie. Here is the TAG..
List 6 quirky habits that you have...
tag 6 quirky friends & link the person who tagged you.

So when it says link the person who tagged me... what does that mean???
Anyway, here it goes

#1
I always have gum in my mouth. I don't chew it. I suck on it. My chin does a funny thing, I will see pictures of me and I can tell that I am sucking on my gum.

#2
I have a habit of taking self portraits. The funny thing is, the uglier I can make myself look, the funnier I think it is. This is a weird habit that runs true amongst my sisters.

#3
I don't know that it is a habit, but it may differ from other women of my age. I dream about the day that I can garden ALL day long. I even like just watering my garden or hosing off the sidewalk. I grew tomatoes for the first time this year and they were the best I have EVER tasted. (I am not the only person who thought so!)
I dream about landscaping and what my yard and garden will be like someday.

#4
I must brush my teeth at least 4 times daily. If I am somewhere and I think about it, and I can't, I start to feel uneasy.

#5
For some reason, at night, right before I go to sleep I feel like I have to clear my throat. I have to like sit up and cough and it is always a big ordeal. It is really annoying, because it is really RIGHT when I am closing my eyes, Giovanni and I are done talking, and then I get this itch in my throat...

#6
I feel like I am growing a mullet as soon as my hair on my neck line starts to get a little bit "long". I don't think I will ever be able to grow my hair out.

So I tag,
Beka, Breanna (this means you have to start a blog!), Lindsey, Traci M., Nicole C., and...um...I have expended all my resourses, anyone else that might read my blog has already been tagged with this tag.
Lood at me tagging someone who doesn't even have a blog.
Sad.



8 comments:

Kim said...

I'm so glad you did it! I didn't know you sucked on gum!

Lindsey Pinegar said...

You are so cute! I love your blog...I need some help formatting ours. I'll have to do the survey sometime (I manage to update our blog like once a month)...We'll get everyone else in your family to start a blog

Brooke Jones said...

Cute blog Steph!

Natalie said...

Cute blog Steph...I'll check on you every so often. Your little boy is so dang cute and your dog, well we're extremely lustful.

Megano said...

I actually started sucking on my gum when I read that just to see what it was like.... I don't know how I feel about that... I'll get back to you.
I can't wait to get a garden... or just a yard! Your yard looks so good by the way!

Bekah said...

So... although you tagged me. I am going to pass.. only because I did it in August, and the whole internet doesn't need to learn all of my quirks or else they just think I am weird. :)

Dana Dastrup said...

Stephanie: I have no idea actually how I came acrossed your blog, but I did & thought I would stop & make a comment! I can't believe how big Armani is getting!! His halloween costume was GREAT... for some reason it reminds me of Matthew :) Anyway, hope things are going good for you & that we can stay in better touch now that you have joined the blogging world!

Pokemon said...

Steph, I came across your cute blog on Aunt Traci's and thought I'd say hi. I love your quirks, your little man is huge and stinkin' cute, and I loved your halloween dinner, how fun!

The quirk tag actually made its way to me- you can check it out my blog (it is more of a spiritual blog).

Hope you're doing well.

- Paige