Sunday, November 23, 2008

out of the mouth of babes...

or just my babe, who called me babe this morning while I was getting ready for church. I said, "where is dad when you need him" (to help me choose black or brown tights and shoes to go with my outfit, (yes he helps me with those things when I can't make a decision on my own) so I asked Armani, "should I do black or brown?" and he being his stinking cute self said, "I like those babe. You look cute babe." He is just like his father in so many ways.

I have been thinking about my blog, and I am going to add some structure to it, sort of. Certain days will be dedicated to certain things, for instance on the 19th - or around about that date - i will post all about my little man, he was born on the 19th. He grows and learns and changes so much each month, little phrases he says come and go in a month and I want to try to remember as many as I can. I know it isn't the 19th, but I am trying to do some catching up, I haven't posted in a while.

If you don't like Armani then don't read on, but I don't know a single soul who has met him and does not like him, he is a charmer!

INTERVIEW OF FAVORITES
last month / this month

FAVORTIE FOOD
:
hot cocoa (he was drinking it at the moment) / donuts (also eating when I asked)

FAVORITE CANDY:

"corn candies" / "mm's" and "kip caps" aka...kit kats

FAVORITE WORD:

"I don't know. What word?" / "ummm, my favorite word is milk" (it was on the table)
-This reminded me of BRICK, "i love lamp"

FAVORITE TOY:

box / tractors

FAVORITE BLANKET:

"my oder (other) one" / "my other one"
-he can now say other correctly, and that is just what he calls his blue blanket...

FAVORITE MOVIE:

"builder bob and nemo" / "lightning.... um chicken middle"
-i don't know where lightning came from??

FAVORITE DAY:

"I don't know." / "um my favorite day is, um, a new day, that's my day."
-in chicken little he says, "today is a new day"

FAVORITE PLACE:

"the chef place" upon saying this he looked as though he reminded himself of this place because he then said "I want to go to the Chef place, lets go!" / "Tepanyaki, the chef does fire and then he tosses the shrimp"
-he now knows the name of the chef place and asks to go there daily.


I added these questions this month
...

FAVORITE SHOW:

"the train one, all aboard the train, lets watch that"

FAVORITE UNCLE:

"stefo, he plays with me all day"

FAVORITE AUNT:

"um, aunt jeanie... oh, MEGAN is and Stefo is my favorite aunt too!"
-Aunt, Uncle, Grandma and Grandpa, etc... are a little hard for him to remember which gender they belong to, sorry Stefano!

He is a little A.D.D. one thing reminds him of something and then that reminds him of something else, and so on.

As of late he is obsessed with taking PHOTOS. He uses the word PHOTOS, he is great! I enhanced these a TINY TINY bit, they are pretty cool shots!



If you can't tell, I love my little boy. I was always told by my mother that I wouldn't know how much she loved me till I had my own and now I know.
Now back to being a mom, I need to go awake him from his afternoon slumber...but stay tuned, I still need to post about my delightful birthday and my front room Make Over!




5 comments:

Megano said...

I love it Armani is seriously the most charismatic little boy! I was getting worried when I saw Stefano as the favorite uncle that I would be forgotten.. PHEW he remembered me! I'm excited to read all the cute things Armani says!
oh and ps I love that he calls you babe!!!

Bekah said...

Armani is hilarious. He is one of the most awesome little kids I have ever met!

I am excited to hear about your bday since I missed it. Sorry. Also, about your makeover. Your house is so fabulous already.

Traci said...

Awesome way to preserve this little maniac! I love him! and I love the little makeover and birthday teasers, can't wait! Good job "babe."

kim huish said...

I love his photos! That is a good idea about writing something each month on the 19th. I had an idea about doing something each Friday but I think that may be a little difficult for me to do. Setting something once a month is much more realistic! Can Armani come stay with me?

McGuire's said...

That is so cute Babe! I love it! Good job to write things down, it bugs me when I forget those funny little sayings and phases they go through. Great pictures Armani (taking after your mama)!