Wednesday, December 03, 2008

so you don't have to wait any longer

I am sure you were not really waiting but I will now post about my birthday, which was on the 14th of November, I know, that was quite some time ago. Oh well.

My wonderful husband bought me these


for breakfast I made this


Armani also wanted this

Yes, for breakfast.
The french toast with fresh whipped cream and raspberries,
with a dusting of powdered sugar were not enough for him,
he had to have leftover mac and cheese too.


For lunch we went here


and ate this


the best MEATBALL sandwich in all the world...


maybe the MESSIEST sandwich in all the land too.
Sorry for the gross picture - that isn't even all the napkins I used either!!!


Then we went here


and got some new items for our front room!

Then we went here


the DELICIOUS Tepanyaki, with family, I love my families.

Then we went to this

and ate this

this

and this


I may have felt a bit sick at the end of the night, I am not sure why, my day didn't revolve around food or anything...


I planed it and he executed it, therefore I had a great birthday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your hair looks so cute! That looked like a very fun birthday! ALL of my celebrations are revolved around food. Where is that meatball sandwich place? Yummy!

Traci said...

You are my kind of girl! I'm so glad it was a good day. You are smart to let him know what you want instead of waiting for him to guess, you'll always have good birthdays! Love ya!