Monday, December 08, 2008

If you are odd like me

You may like to try this. I don't know if any of you out there have ever had the desire to bite into CHALK or maybe a ROSE or PLAYDOUGH or SILLYPUDDY? I have had the desire to do these things and I have tried all of them, multipul times, even though some are just plain disgusting, that would be the playdough. Something might be wrong with me, but it just seems like these things would be fun to bite into. These things are also fun to cut with a knife. To make a long story short, today I was making S'MORE bars and it calls for quartered REESES PEANUT BUTTER CUPS. I stacked them by twos and then used a big sharp knife to cut them into quarters. It was satisfying. You should try it sometime, plus they taste good, but they are more fun to cut than to bite.
Just thought you might like to know.

Happy cutting and biting into odd things!

8 comments:

Traci said...

You are whacked! But....I love it! :)

Kim said...

You are weird. But that is why we are friends, that is one of the things we have in common!

McGuire's said...

That really is a little weird. chalk? roses? what?? pretty funny though. I find satisfaction in popping zits so maybe we all have our thing!

Bekah said...

I'll be sure to keep an eye on stuff when you are around, to make you you aren't biting it. That's too funny.

kim huish said...

Hey Steph. My mom actually gave me those wise men as a gift last year. I think she got them at Papaya & Co. and I think they are carrying the line again this year. I also have a santa and some reindeer from the same line that are really cute too. Good luck if you are going to make your stockings again this year! You will have to post pictures!

ashmae said...

stephanie! hi. i'm glad i saw you a couple weeks ago, and I'm glad now that i've found your blog!

Traci said...

Where are you, I miss you?!

The Sandy Bottom Crew said...

stephanie! hi it's becky pritchard but now fullmer...how are you? hmmm really wanted to eat laundry detergent when i was pregnant does that count?:) hope you are doing well...
becky