Friday, January 30, 2009

NEW LOOK...

same great taste! Just kidding. As you can see I am trying my had at CUSTUMIZATION. I like my background but how in the world do you make a header or banner or whatever? Any help?

So it has been a while since I posted last. A long while. Life has been crazy busy, Christmas was a blast. We have been to California twice since Christmas for weddings of good friends. The first trip we drove and the second trip we left Armani with the Grandmas and we flew. Flying is a DREAM! Lets see. 10 plus hours vs. an hour and 15 minutes. Take your pick.

I have lots of great pictures from the last little while but I am going to save myself some time and just start today and not worry about any sort of updating. Not that you really care anyway!

3 comments:

kim huish said...

Hey! If you want to practice making stuff- you can do mine! I need to make a new header (I just do it in photoshop) but how did you do the background? My blog needs serious help but I have been like you and too busy to write new posts and stuff. Yours looks super cute!

Chelsea Anne said...

For some reason when I saw "CUSTOMIZATION" I read circumcision.

Sorry. I'm no help in either department

Bekah said...

I have been making my some headers. They aren't the best, but are custom. We'll have to get together and I will spill my secrets.