Friday, January 30, 2009

How cute is this???

So my friend Bekah makes these and sells them on her ETSY shop. If you are like me, you take your camera with you in your purse. If you are like me, there may be some crumbs from something either you or your child ate at one point and the remainder was stored in...your purse. If you are like me you like cute things, I feel cute when I pull out my camera (because I have one of these cases!!!) I think I need this one though, it's pink, why wouldn't I want it! And if nothing else for $13 bucks you can protect your camera or ipod or phone from all the ailments of a purse.


Anyway. Bekah I hope you don't mind that I posted about you on my blog.
I just think these are SUPER cute! And VERY VERY functional!


1 comment:

Bekah said...

I totally love that you blogged about me! You are such a sweetheart!