Thursday, December 04, 2008

ooops...

I had an enrichment activity last night, I signed up to bring a dessert. When I got home I was washing the platter that I put the dessert on, and on the back I saw this

ummmm. I hope I didn't poison anyone. I just was trying to make it look nice.

Armani found a Santa hat in my box of Christmas decorations and insists on wearing it, all the time. His latest FAVORITE activity is "doing dishes". I came in and he had given himself a beard of bubbles while wearing the Santa hat.

ho. ho. ho.

While I was climbing up a latter in our garage to get down a box of lights, he said "mom you better watch out, you better not fall, cause I'm tellin you why, I'm Santa" He makes me laugh!

This is a three in one post. This is the last thing for now. We went to the Lights On Festival in Provo. It was free. That is nice. They had singing and dancing performances and a band of all elderly men, it was cute. They didn't turn the lights on at 6:30 like a thought they would, the mayor needed to make it official by saying a bunch of stuff we didn't really care about. And then he tried to do a PRACTICE countdown, but Santa and the kids really threw the MAGIC DUST when we all said MERRY CHRISTMAS, so the lights didn't turn on and then they had to get MORE magic dust and we had to count down again. The lights did turn on with the second MERRY CHRISTMAS, and it was very beautiful, the trees in front of the Covey Center were loaded with lights. Armani loved it. My toes were frozen. It was a fun HOLIDAY family night!

I am trying to make the most of this holiday season, by filling it with all sorts of Christmas-y activities. Giovanni says that it is just going to make me more depressed once it is all over. He is probably right, but I like to believe that I am right till proven otherwise!

5 comments:

Kim said...

That is hilarious. I hope you didn't poison anyone either. At least your food looked cute. Armani is super cute too. I want to come hang out and listen to what he has to say

Megano said...

So many new posts!!! I LOVE your front room!! It looks so spacious!!! I loves it! Armani is hilarious as always... love him! Oh and I love your hat so cute!

Anonymous said...

"may poison food" - I was dying when i read that! I didn't know a platter could that. Armani is a funny, clever little guy! he needs to spend some time with Macie

Anonymous said...

G$ was me, em

hayleyrowan said...

hey steph, (hayley tucker) found your blog from chels. super cute. if you want to email me your email address i'll add you to my blog list... hayley-belle.blogspot.com. your boy's adorable, like the new living room too. (rowan.hayley@gmail.com)