Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines!


According to the Greeting Card Association, an estimated one billion valentine cards are sent each year, making Valentine's Day the second largest card-sending holiday of the year. (An estimated 2.6 billion cards are sent for Christmas.)

Approximately 85 percent of all valentines are purchased by women.

Interesting.



I made a LOVE-ly breakfast this morning for the LOVES of my life...

(not a picture from breakfast. we don't get ready for breakfast at our house.)
We had over-night french toast, but I cut hearts out of the bread for the top layer! It was pretty cute, I think I am the only one who appreciated it though.

I also made pink whipped cream and of course, BACON, which they both appreciated. Give them BACON and CANDY and they will love you forever! They are two peas in a pod.



So now that I am married and have a child, valentines is really more just about showing my family and those that I love, that I do.
I try to make it special, with little things like HEART overnight french toast and such. But I do plan on hanging the fact over my MAN's head that he is working today, how am I supposed to do nice special things if he is not even here?
Armani and I are going to go to
HAPPY SUMO
&
CONFESSIONS OF A SHOPAHOLIC
Just kidding.
Maybe Geej and I will do that next week. WINK. WINK.
(He doesn't even read this, so I am winking at nobody.)

JBN
(just be nice.)
(a pinegar reunion theme)
and
just LOVE everyone!

I did these myself, on myself. Tricky. Festive, don't you think???

HAPPY VALENTINES!

8 comments:

Kim said...

If I was in Provo, I would go to Happy Sumo and a movie with you! Tyler is studying all day...

Candice McWhorter said...

yay! I found you :) I was afraid I'd get home and completely forget your blog address. I'm glad we can keep in touch this way :)
I love your blog page and great job on the fingernails!

Jessica said...

I want to make heart-shaped goodies with you! I love the nails too! That would take serious talent and a steady hand.

my name is becky kelly said...

Hi! I don't know if you remember me, Becky Myers. (Becky Kelly, now) anyway, I peeked at your blog through Emily McGuire's blog and thought I ought to tell on myself : ) Anyway, It looks like you have lots of fun! I love the heart shaped breakfast for valentines day, I did pink heart pancakes!

A and L said...

stephanie- i have such a random request. i just found your blog and and am LOVING your background! i want to use it for my nursery inspiration. is that pattern the ballard wallpaper? i swear it is but i can't find it in that color on their website! i'd love any info you can give me to point me in the right direction.

thanks so much.
lindsay (grow) catano
lindsaycatano@hotmail.com

Tara said...

I didn't know you had a blog!! I found it from a link on Candice McWhorter's. How exciting. There are some great pictures on here. And I am totally impressed by your cooking. You are awesome. My blog address is
sparbowl2.blogspot.com

Traci said...

I miss you, how are you feeling? I crave an update, but I will be patient while you are sending all your energy to someone else! Love you!

Megano said...

Dear Steph,

You should blog more!!! I loved reading your blog.

xoxo
Megan