Monday, December 28, 2009

hello again

In the last year, more or less, I...

became pregnant and sickly(me trying to make easter fun, while being sick...the ears are a good look don't you think?)

Armani turned 3

I did this to the Jaguar...on Giovanni's birthday...not my fault...still scary though
poor car.
happy birthday?!?

We took our annual trip to Carlsbad
(a week at the beach left him tan and very very tired)

I put new shutters up (with the help of my man slave...aka: husband)

Armani started preschool

I remodeled Armani's room to make room for the babe and the bathroom too
I don't have final photos, sorry. However this is the mess I (and a wild 3 year old) created while in the process of beautifying.

My sweet husband surprised me with grass for the back yard for our anniversary.
You might think that is a funny gift but oh he knows me so well! This was a FANTASTIC surprise for me.

Alpine slides

FINALLY A BABY!!!
(1 day old)
Vincenzo Romeo Niccoli
8 lbs 8 oz
22 in

Halloween
Captain "Jackson" Sparrow
(armani and jane)
armani looks like he thinks he is mister cool guy here

My 26th birthday

More baby Enzo
how is that chin, i mean, those chins! yes, he is well feed, no worries there.don't you just want to kiss those lips??? i know i do.

Christmas
(limited because the battery in the camera died and the charger was at giovanni's shop...boo hoo)

Happy Holidays one and all!
Until next year!
(that way if I post sooner I will feel really good about my self!)

4 comments:

{Brittany} said...

Yeah!! I have been dying to see him. Thank you for the updae. I hope you are well. He is beautiful!

Megano said...

Genius Genius Genius!!! Loves it!!! I decided to take a chance and look and your blog and to my everlast happyness there was a new post from sniccoli! Loves it! Although I already knew the events posted had takin place(I'm pretty genius myself;) I'm happy to see you're back in the bloggin world. You are welcome with open arms!

madeleine pinegar said...

YOU FINALLY UPDATED! i need help. your blog is cute, teach me.

McGuire's said...

Hello Again!!! I hope you are here more often! Finally I get to see a picture of little vincenzo! He's darling, and I want to squeeze him. I want grass in our backyard too.... Hope to see you soon!