Friday, February 13, 2009

IN HEAT

Some of you know, we have an English Bulldog, and we are planning to bread her.
Crazy?
Yes. Probably.
At any rate she will be 2 this August and has not gone "into heat", until this morning. Exciting..ISH.
We went to the store, got some depends and what not, hence the "ish" part of exciting. Puppies, yes exciting! Taking care of lots of puppies, "ish". Lots of puppies in my little house, "ish". Armani playing with little puppies, exciting! Me playing with little puppies, exciting! Too bad we have to wait till her next cycle to breed her though.
THIS IS GWEN WEARING DEPENDS AND SOME HOMEMADE...SUSPENDER TYPE THINGS
SHE HAS MORE PERSONALITY THAN A DOG SHOULD BE ALLOWED. SHE WOULD NOT LOOK AT ME. SHE IS MAD THAT I PUT HER IN THIS LITTLE GETUP.STILL NOT LOOKING AT ME. WANTING TO GO OUTSIDE, BUT I WONT LET HER.Once again Geej has a catering event, on a weekend, surprise surprise! Well, he just called to say HI and check to see how Gwen is doing. First of all, he didn't ask how I was handling it and second, he NEVER calls to see how I am doing when it's my TIME OF THE MONTH. He said "poor thing". I never get any sort of sympathy, and I am pretty sure it is a little more tough on a human than a dog, plus that lovely time comes EVERY month, for a dog it is only twice a year!
I just needed to get that out.
I feel better now.
Thanks for listening.
I'm really not mad, I just found it interesting that the dog is getting my sympathy that I do.
I will remember this in the future...
I am done now.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

That is a serious pad! I don't know much about doggie cycles. Will she have another one in a month? That is probably a stupid question! :)

Kim said...

You are too funny. Thanks for the enlightenment regarding dogs and mating. I had no idea how the whole breeding thing went (well, I guess I had a good idea but didn't know you only had 2 tries a year)... anyways i think I just said too much.

Also, can I PLEASE have a dance party with Armani to All my single Ladies? You should watch the SNL version with Justin Timberlake.