Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Sugar Cookies

Giovanni had a catering event so Armani and I made some delicious sugar cookies, a Valentines staple.
During the course of the evening I was called, Big Mama, Big Mama Chef, Big Mama Santa Clause, and Big Mama Cleaner. My little Handsome never ceases to crack me up, even if it is at my expense.

I said something about not droping a single one (sprinkles) on the floor and he got all excited and said, "SingleLadies?". There is no space for a purpose, he says it as though it is one word. Let me explain, a while ago we watched "All My Single Ladies" music video, which Beyonce sings, needless to say he LOVES it. You can watch it HERE.
Am I a horrible mother? I suppose there are a whole lot worse things I could be letting my child watch. His eyebrows pop up and his head cocks to one side when he hears it come on. The kid LOVES music and dancing, he is our little entertainer. I just want to squeeze him (and I do), he is so deliciously cute!

3 comments:

Traci said...

I could just eat him up...he just keeps getting better and better! And all I wish is that I could move like those "singleladies".....wow!

Bekah said...

mmm those cookies look tasty! Armani is one of the coolest kids I know.

McGuire's said...

That is so great. Isn't nice to know your life will Never be boring as long as you have Armani by your side. Macie likes to sing the Moulin Rouge song, "there's no way cause you can't pay...". When we getting together????