Monday, February 09, 2009

Whipped Cream


So I was sitting peacefully on the couch one evening when my dear husband, sat down to chat with me. He, knowing that I am extremely ticklish, kept digging his elbow into my thigh, acting like he had no idea what could be the problem. I kept telling him to stop, anyway I tried to bump his water that he was taking a drink of, mind you it didn't do ANYTHING. Then he took a big gulp and stood up and leaned behind me and spit it down my neck!
WAR.
He ran into the kitchen and I followed, not sure what I was going to do to get him back.
Oh, what is that on the counter? A bottle of Whipped Cream?
Perfect.
I went after him spraying with all my might.
Somehow I got the worst of it. It's only cause his arms are longer though. I had a big mess to clean up but we did get a really good laugh from it all! My plans to get back always seem to backfire.

3 comments:

Bekah said...

You two are too cute. I love it!

Jessica said...

That is so funny! I love that picture of you! You look mad! haha

Megano said...

HA!!!! I love it!!! Why do they want to fight with us? Stefano and I got in a little tussle last night.. .it ended with me pushing him off the bed as had as I could and waking up with burses.... not good! He should just let me pick his face.. freak:)