Monday, February 09, 2009

I didn't make it.

Truth be told, I didn't not complete my little challenge of NOT going to the store for a week. I suppose I could have done it but we did run out of MILK and who can really go to the store and ONLY get MILK? Not me. I did make these though...
The Pioneer Woman is AMAZING. I love her. I don't really know her, but I know that she loves food and so far I have LOVED everything I have tried.
These little ditties in the picture are French Breakfast Puffs
They are TO - DIE - FOR, really, they could probably cause an instant hear attack from all the butter... They were worth every single calorie and fat gram, I have no idea how much there is exactly but even if I knew I would still make these and eat them again!
I also made these
Onion Strings.
I may need to go get my cholesterol checked.
They were very tasty.
Oh and another delicious item....
LITTLE CAKES
These are my sister Breanna's little German Chocolate cakes she made.
Are they not SOOOOOOO cute?!?!
I ended up making them on Sunday. My cake was a little thicker it seems so I only did two smaller circles. They were so delicious. And cute! Remember my new motto?
"you are what you eat, so eat something cute!"
I should feel sick about all this food I ate over the last week.
I don't.
I feel happy that I ate lots of good stuff!


3 comments:

kim huish said...

Steph! The mac & cheese recipe was perfect! It was SO easy and very tasty. We also enjoyed the potatoes as well. Also, it looks like I might have to try some more of your recipes according to your post today! When I make them, I'll let you know how they turn out! Thanks again.

McGuire's said...

Oh my those all look sooooo yummy. You are such a good cook. Your food always looks beautiful and taste delicious. I wish you lived with me. I'll have to check into that pioneer woman thing.

Bekah said...

I love pioneer woman too! All of those things look so tasty!