Thursday, March 04, 2010

chicks (baby ones) and swimsuits.

My little Enzo reminds me of a baby chick. Sometimes he remindes me of a turtle. He is too cute to not post about.
I have several photos that I thought about putting up
and then probably several more.
Or maybe just this one.

So summer is on its way and I found a swimsuit

its from j.crew, however it is already sold out. lame.
maybe they will get more.
maybe I shouldn't even bother and just find a good moo moo to cover me up. As cute as that baby chick is...he left me feeling, um... not quite "swimsuit ready" if you will. However now that I am thinking about it, it wasn't even really the baby chicks fault. I felt like I was doing quite well, but the SICK feeling went away and I wanted all the things I missed out on during those long 9 months.
hummmmm.
Why does it have to be so easy to gain and so NOT easy to lose???
anyway.
I think I will still try for that suit none the less.
It looks like it will camouflage where I grew my baby chick quite nicely.

5 comments:

Traci said...

Dang cute suit....totally go for it! We all need a little motivation! Chick or no chick....haha!

Kim said...

I love that suit! I just got the JCrew catalog and wanted everything in it. Oh well. I laughed out loud when I read what Armani said about you looking like Joseph Smith. I've always thought that too...just kidding.

Lindsay said...

so I read your blog, your little family is so stinkin cute!

Lindsey Pinegar said...

I love the picture of Enzo...he does look like a little chick! I'm loving all the j crew swimsuits but not loving that summer is coming up so soon...I feel the same way about having to buy a swimsuit...but hello, you look awesome! I'm excited to read your Armani post...he couldn't be any cuter!

McGuire's said...

I'm so happy you are blogging. It's so great to hear your "voice". Love the baby chick, cute swimsuit, and Mack is 6 months and my stomach still looks pregnant.