Tuesday, April 06, 2010

happy spring!

So it IS spring, even though it looks like the middle of winter outside.
I have a tree outside my front door that has these BIG beautiful flowers that bloom in the spring, as long as they don't freeze. In the (going on) 5 years we have lived here the crazy Utah spring weather has frozen my tree twice and I really hope it doesn't this year. I haven't seen any other trees like mine and I don't know what kind it is either but it is one of my favorite things about my little house. It is funny how I could find one thing after another that I didn't like about my house but now that it is FOR SALE I just keep thinking about the things that I love.
Yes our cute little house is for sale.
Sad, but hopefully it will get us to where we REALLY want to be quicker.
The only thing I know that we REALLY want is something a bit bigger for our growing family...I'm Pregnant!!!!
April fools.
ha ha.
Sorry I know it's not really april fools day.
No but really, a bit more space is at the top of my list.

I am ashamed that I was once pretty decent at taking pictures and setting up a back drop and what not...don't judge any of you picture takers that look at this, I really can do better! I had about 5 minutes and Vincenzo's handsome-ness makes up for lacking, right?

Happy Spring.



Right before we put Enzo in this costume, Armani decided he needed to try it on first. Because, "it really is mine, I'm just letting Enzo use it, right mom!?!?"

Well once he was in the costume he felt a little silly.
With my camera in hand,
Armani FLED.

This is him fleeing.
He was trying with all his might to dodge me and the camera.
He THOUGHT he found refuge when he dove into a pile of stuffed ducks on his bed. He didn't know that it made for some pretty funny photos.
Oh Armani. I love you.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Stephanie, this is Ashley Christensen of yesteryear. I love seeing your family and kids, and also that your son is running around the house in a chick costume. So funny!

Kim said...

Oh those pictures of Armani are hilarious! And hello? Where are you moving? You also had me fooled for a split second with your April Fool's joke. I think I gasped- I should have known better.

McGuire's said...

I saw "april fools" before "pregnant", otherwise I would have freaked out! You're moving? We really need to get together and talk. Love the chick pictures. I've never attempted a backdrop, so that is way better than i've ever done.