Monday, August 09, 2010

in other news


is your mouth watering???

this is THE LATEST, other than
laundry, baths, spills, stories,
acting like a crazy wild lady to make my kiddies laugh,
costco, days market, etc...

CINNAMON ROLL SATURDAYS

you just might want to mark you calendars...EVERY SATURDAY
fresh baked cinnamon rolls.

i decided two saturdays ago to sell cinnamon rolls on the corner. it was a bit bigger than i planned. we were turning people away. making more to fill ORDERS. it was crazy! i take pre-orders or i sell them by the roll too! come be a regurlar, its a great saturday morning treat!
maybe this will be the ticket to my dream of my own little cafe!


POSTS COMING SOON TO
CINNAMON ROLL SATURDAYS
BLOG!!!


5 comments:

Megano said...

I want to come try them!!! I totally forgot on sat, which is totally unlike me.... not to remember things, but just to forget a treat... ha!!! I love all the pics of armani and enzo... loves that they are the cutest little buddies ever.

Carrie & Patrick said...

can you PLEASE send some to hawaii!!!!! i saw your facebook update and now you taunt me with your bloggg.... seriously steph you make the pillsbury dough boy look like an idiot.

Kat Clark said...

Stephanie you are so cute! I love that you have something that you love and that you want to share it. They look divine! Wish I lived closer to your corner lady!

darcie said...

I'm just discovering all about you today! send me your email so i can invite you to my blog that i never update.

Gabrielle said...

It's time to update your blog.