Saturday, January 01, 2011

family pictures

Not always the most exciting, fun thing to do but Heather did a great job!!!




I really do not like photos of myself, I usually make some sort of silly face to make it funny rather than my awkward 2nd grade smile on cue look... I don't love myself in these but I do love that it is of me and my babies. I am usually always behind the camera and I really have VERY few of me and my little handsome boys.

Cute shoulder shrug Enzo! Where did your neck go??

These are Niccoli grandbabies.
Armani, Gianni, Luna and Enzo.

Maybe my next post will be of our new life in Hawaii. Less than a week left of this chilly weather! Excited and Nervous and Happy and Sad and everything
in between!

4 comments:

Gabrielle said...

Let's keep updating now :)

Sam and Sybelle Blackham said...

What handsome boys!! They have both grown and changed so much.
"We miss you." Thanks for updating.

Lindsay said...

Your family is beautiful! Heather did a GREAT job! You look gorgeous!

Traci said...

Steph, these pictures are so great! The one of GJ kissing you is to die for! I love it and you look stunning! PLEASE keep us posted on life, we don't want to miss out on all your fun! This blog is the perfect way to stay connected! Love you tons!