Thursday, January 27, 2011

Up and Running

My computer is alive with the Internet...via our neighbors wireless...yea!!!!
It is a little bit hard to function without Internet, I must admit.
I have been doing mini-posts from my phone and I still don't really have a real camera so the ones from my phone will have to do.
We are here in Hawaii. Living. Strange and fun and hard. The weather is like a dream, and would be even dreamier if we had air conditioning...we will have to get the figured out. You can't really tell, put in the picture Enzo's hair is literally soaked from sweat, poor guy.
This is an adventure. We have met tons of really great, nice people. And thank heaven for Pat and Carrie and of course Ham their dog, they have made it a lot easier that it could have been!
We go to the beach lots, that is all Armani wants to do. Sunscreen and sandy bums. Yum!
We miss everyone but we are doing well!
Sorry if it's boring but I thought family would like to see where we are and what we do, so I will post little videos of some of the places we go!

6 comments:

McGuire's said...

I can't believe you live there! You stinker, that looks so wonderful! (it is still freezing here). So fun to hear your voice! Keep the updates coming.

Traci said...

Hooray, you sound so awesome! Enzo and Armani look great! And the scenery is AMAZING! Soak it in! :) Love you Steph! Oh and ps. just got my haircut and Shep is missing you and GJ!

Amanda said...

What a surprise this was! I very randomly came across your blog (through a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend sort of thing.) I hope Hawaii is treating you guys well so far!

Megano said...

I don't know why but this make me sad and happy all at once. Miss you guys!

Carrie & Patrick said...

awww im so happy you guys are here, and hammy cant wait for gwen

Jessica said...

I'm so glad you are blogging! Imwant to know what you are up to so please post! I hope it is a very fun adventure!