Monday, February 07, 2011

Old Stuff

The next few posts will be from some things I missed along the way. Old news can still be good...as long as there are pictures, right?!?

ENZO. SHORT FOR VINCENZO. MIDDLE NAME ROMEO.


He is not an ounce short of a HUGE handful. I can be ticked off at the kid (in a loving mother-ly way of course) and can't help but laugh at the same time because he is absolutely NUTS.


I see a mixture of a lot of strong personality characteristics from both Giovanni's and my side, (all fabulous ones from my side!) he is going to keep me very very busy for years to come. I have no doubt.



He turned 1 in October. I am realizing that I take very few pictures. For real, it is horrible. I have one really not so good, but the best of the worst, photo from his birthday breakfast. And I think that Gabrielle has the pictures of him destroying his cake on her camera...which reminds me that I need to get those!
He hated the breakfast I gave him too. I was trying to be all nice and put a big "dollop" of whipped cream on his french toast and he gagged and made a sour face. He does NOT like whipped cream.



He does however LOVE the marshmallows out of...ummm I think this makes me a horrible mom...chocolate marshmallow matey's! Kids come programed to just go for the marshmallows, even when the cereal is chocolate! Maybe my children are just sugar fiends like their father.


This is his latest "trick". He climbs into his little shopping cart and cries a super loud fake cry until Armani or I push him around. He is a demanding little fellow!


He also thinks he needs to sit on the vacuum, and it has to be on or else he screams a terrible scream at me.


I just want to squeeze the little man, and kiss his paw-like feet!

I love you a million Enzo!

No comments: