Friday, February 11, 2011

New York!!!


After the first week of cinnamon rolls, I realized that there could be some potential. I decided that I would sell enough cinnamon rolls to go to New York...and eat to my hearts content!
And that is what I did.
(once again I am a terrible picture taker so there isn't much in the photo department)



I stayed with my good friend Nicole and her husband Spencer and their twin girls Elle and Sophie...who are just darling!
Nicole was great, getting around that city is like nothing for her! I would have been a lost mess without her!
She ate with me!
We ate some delicious food. We ate cupcakes before lunch. We ate donuts right after breakfast. I ate a warm bacon sandwich with tons of cream cheese on an everything bagel...right after I had already eaten an everything bagel with cream cheese!
We walked and walked till our feet hurt...at least mine did.
I saw amazing architecture and beautiful old buildings and so many wonderful things! New York is quite a place!
We made a delicious dinner at Nicole's house, I got to see how she grocery shops...I don't know how you do it girl!!!
We went to art museums, which I LOVE! I haven't done that in a long time!

(i felt like a true tourist...that IS what i was though...)


We talked and laughed and ate (did i mention that yet??) and just played!

It was a BLAST to say the least!

Thanks Nicole for being a delightful hostess and tour guide and friend!!!




(there was a massive elephant behind me...he didn't quite show up! so you just get beautiful me!!!)

New York....I will be back to visit...hopefully soon!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What a fun trip! One day, all of us girls will have to take a trip some where together. And it doesn't surprise me about Nicole doing so well in the city, just remember her in Europe? While we were in Paris, she was my map lady! Glad you girls had a fun time.

Unknown said...

Oops- looks like I'm commenting from from my work email- this is Kim!

McGuire's said...

You Lucky! That trip looked so fun. Good job to do it. I want to go so bad one day. food sounded amazing too. Food always sounds good....that is why i look like i'm 6 months along right now.

shani z said...

hi steph,
this is shannon (pat's sister) and i have a cinnamon roll question. ( and i would NEVER THINK of asking for the recipe- that would be like asking for your temple name- some things are sacred!) but i am wondering how to make them ahead of time. i have to bring cinnamon rolls to conf. sunday morning. and want to make the dough on thursday or friday since i am working. i remember you would freeze them. when and how long do they take to defrost then?
my email is shannonowsley@gmail.com
if you get a momant to answer i would love the help.
happy hawaii!
shan